Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Pumpkin Flower Arrangement

Last weekend my husband and I had a yard sale with his parents! In preparing for the sale we decided to go through just about everything we could to see what we could get rid of so we could de-clutter our home. Thankfully for me, and just in time too, I came across my fall decorations from previous years that I had completely forgotten about. One item in particular I was happy to find again and use!


I got this ceramic pumpkin as a gift two years ago and it had real flowers in it. I have been saving it since!


Keeping with the flower theme I went to the store to get this green flower arranger along with various flowers.


Then I just started playing around with some different options using the bigger flowers first.


Once I felt like it was finished I found it a new home on  our dining room table.

Then I thought about the leftovers from my last flower project and added a few leaves.


And here is the finished product!


The lace plate is a find from IKEA! Love that store! And the place setting underneath I found at a thrift store for .25c!





No comments:

Post a Comment