Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sriracha Ranch Chicken

The other day on Pinterest I found this picture of yummy "Crispy Sriracha Chicken" and it looked so good and my Husband and I love Sriracha Sauce so I went to the website. Come to find out that they had the list of ingredients and pictures of the steps but no bake temperature, no cook time and no real instructions! When I went back later I realized there was a link to take you to another page to get the instructions but but by that time I had already decided how I was going to make it, HA! So anyways I used some of the ingredients and added my own twist!

Sriracha Ranch Chicken

Here's what you need:
  • One individual size Vanilla Greek Yogurt (about 1/4-1/2 cup)
  • 2 tbsp Olive Oil
  • 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
  • 2 tsbp Rosemary (I used dried, but fresh is always good, too!)
  • 2-3 tsp minced Garlic (For Garlic lovers go 3)
  • 1/2 tsp Salt and 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 1/8 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 1- 1 1/2 lbs. Thawed Chicken (I used 5 chicken drumsticks, the original recipe called for boneless chicken breast- so whatever you have on hand or prefer)

Not pictured: Parmesan Cheese and Chicken

Step 1: Place Chicken into a gallon zip lock baggie. Then add all the ingredients except for the cheese, shake well! Set in fridge to marinade for at least an hour. Tip: If you are using boneless Chicken Breasts slightly slice the tops in a crossed pattern- The Chicken will take in more marinade.



Step 2: When you are ready to bake place chicken in a greased pan. Use a basting brush to smother the chicken in left over marinade.


Step 3: Grate Parmesan Cheese on top!


Step 4: Bake in oven at 400 for 40 minutes.


Step 5: Transfer the chicken only (no sauce) onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for 8-10 More minutes. Your chicken will get slightly more crispy, yum! (Sorry don't have a picture for this step-we were getting hungry!)

Step 6: Enjoy! 

I served the chicken with quinoa and summer veggies! My Husband used Blue Cheese for dipping and I used Ranch! Both so yummy!






No comments:

Post a Comment